3.24.2011

My awakening

I am awake again. I've re-entered the world of the trader. Sometimes your brain simply needs time away. In this case, I took quite a hiatus. I was not only physically away, but I left mentally as well. My absence was dominated by my own mind's need for data. I have need to understand people and places. My trip(s) placed me directly into the individual world's of others.
For example, standing on the street corner in New York, you will see many people. Some will be standing, others walking, perhaps some working and some sitting. If you force yourself to look closer you will see more than this.


There are several little worlds going on in that picture. Each one represents a person, a life, and a world all to themselves. The fascinating thing is that so many people can live so close, and be so physically close together and yet live in such separate worlds.


No comments:

Post a Comment