6.12.2010

Thank you Mr. Trichet

So the past month has seen me busy with manual trading again. Since my last post about shorting the Euro, it has dropped 15 cents or so. I've been along for the ride at several points. This past week we finally saw the first real response from euro bulls to support the currency and keep it in the 1.2x range.

With that, I can say my account grew over 40% during the month of May. This is simply unbelievable, given my low leverage employed (typically 2:1 or 3:1). My post on profit and the mob seems to fit well here. The market participants agreed with my thoughts on the euro and became net sellers for the entire month.

By the way, my thoughts on the euro are less certain moving forward from here. Although I don't believe the sentiment has changed, it may very well have all been priced in at this point. If you'd like to venture a guess, open a position :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment